Friday, September 26, 2014

Gratitude Friday...

Happy to report, Aubrey Kate's foot is healing well.  It is covered in sores but the bruising has definitely diminished significantly.  She even wore her silver slippers today.  

And Rhys has been fever free for two whole days.

Woo-hoo!

He actually slept a full 90 minutes for nap.  That's the first time all week.  

As for me, I had the joy of talking with two precious friends this week.  Godly relationships fill me up.  Nothing like sitting and visiting with a sister and just pursuing Jesus.  You know?  

So, in what might be one of my shortest Gratitude Fridays ever, I am simply grateful for Christ-centered friendships.  He's good.  And I love Him and the way He brings people into my life.

All three people who read this want to share anything about their Gratitude List?

3 comments:

  1. I thankful for another day. For slightly cooler mornings that makes running nice. Then I can have my coffee and a little R&B on my porch. Sadly after R&B I start my bible study. I'm grateful for Gods word and my new bible study on Hebrews.
    Mostly I'm grateful for retirement so I can do all these things before 10a.m.
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog for the past several years, and always felt like I was spying on your family. I told myself one day I would come forward and comment on one of your posts, and for some reason, today feels like the day to do it. (Silly, I know)
    I think you touch more people than you realize. But even if I am the only reader you don’t know about, I want you to know that I am grateful for your blog. It comforts me when I am frustrated and reminds me to take a minute to be grateful for all of the blessings in my life.
    Fellow “Band Widow”
    -Lauren (Varner) Descoteaux

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also read the blog for years and always felt slightly creepy (though we do know someone in common who first directed me to your blog, so I'm a 1-degree-of-separation creeper, which seems slightly less creepy). I've found your blog to be hugely helpful, particularly as my husband and I struggled with infertility. Now I'm on hospital bedrest awaiting the hopefully-not-too-premature arrival of our little IVF munchkin, and your blog keeps me entertained as I try to pass the days in medical jail :) Thanks for writing and sharing; you touch more people than you know!

    ReplyDelete